Sunday, August 7, 2022

Why I Can't Do Certain Groups

 I really want to do a certain type, but I recognize that people already see. I don't recognize people until they see me. But I really need to know quite well because I speak. Nobody likes Angry n*****. Those are the groups.

Many times when I walk into a section, there's a guy there. He tells me exactly what to do. But I don't do every single iota. That's only because it's wise to judge it before mingling.

I regard many types the same. Until they all start to sound the same. There is nothing that is the same. But if it sounds the same then there's something going on with the solar system or the universal Specter that wants something more than what it is. The Specter Angry n******. The other group that we're talking about.

Any n***** that wants to do things harder than what I am is playing games with it at first. What all do you want from me? Because I'm here and something's getting beat down until people don't respond anymore. Who's the one who knows all of it?

I can only say that I don't like certain people. But I do reference my high well.

Please don't comment if you don't know. If you do, be silent. There's a call coming through. Lol.

KC


DONATE BUTTON

No comments:

Post a Comment