Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Selling Mortgages and Stuff - New Amazon Kindle - Kenya Cordova

 SELLING MORTGAGES AND STUFF

I SOLD A RANCH TOO - "FREE REAL ESTATE LIVING"

Give me a try. We've been waiting a long time to see why the mortgage company does the things they do or why I do the things I do before I engage with you.

People are always waiting for the next item. When it comes to selling mortgages I don't recognize how I remembered every single detail. But all of it got done singly and handed off to the next without a person talking.

All of it requires work and a little bit of possessiveness that only does the unit.

On the new building, we are only asking about a mortgage and not your whole life. Also please join me on Blog Talk Radio.

See you later. Kenya Cordova




No comments:

Post a Comment