Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Queen Begets Bigotry - Fasting b not Waiting For It

 https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=UMKHZP7CRH7SC



I have five trays to bring in and two of them have been missing for a minute. The banquet is in 5 hours. There's a select amount of cash that says if I bring all of the five and two then I have the reward and I am the person.

 If I do five and the missing is delinquent then I am the person that brings it in and they have to figure out that I just really don't want to be around people not that I'm shy or anything.

So the queen comes in and says everything is here but she's normal just like you and I. She's bringing the stuff in and doesn't want people to recognize who she is - all she has to do is bring the number where their mouth talks the most.

LEFT AGAIN

They think that she's with the towns guy. The main guy became the town's guy and is very orgy ready because he made a mistake - but he's already there is the whole thing. He became her to do her in that manner. She doesn't really care for it just like if she were to put something in a pile of s*** and figure out nothing about it.

If she runs off to do the errand, all the people know she's creeping only because that's what he did with his ding-a-ling to do her in that manner of nuts.

So if the people are talking it's that same s*** too but there is left and right. Ones of all kinds. So it's interesting but it's also heckling and behavioral assigning. Then, she's still the main person and has all the items that he did to do things but that's only when you want to get rid of stuff.

So if I climb to a height of six I don't have to see all the bottom stuff anymore anyway; but I do say that I brought all of it by myself - to say something about it. 

Those things on the bottom don't rise up anymore and the guy with the ding-a-ling moves to the right to make way for her since he gets it. She was meeting the guy only, in that area, before they start to say she rids guys to do them and Rids them again. A user.

Now, everything is abrupt and indignant. Or arrogant. Now she is the queen of them not so much a normal person who is a queen.

No more interruption. They all see. and she has a way to ride back with amenities that no person gets literally. They just want. 

Lift the s*** until you at least see the car and the license and where it kind of comes from, before they say they're all her. Again.

If the guy's mouth gets in the way, the only guy that moves to the right with the ding-a-ling; then move hard right again until you don't hear that part. And have the guy to move more right before someone else becomes the patron nectared one. His skin is darkened or his soul or his light white stuff is dark on purpose with s*** again. Wtf? He becomes furious to burn and do her with her own sex and s*** or magic s****. That's where people get murdered on ledger . A kingdom of n***. Oh oh .

 At this rate, he can't do any more for you then what you started off with like what you would have for yourself . The s*** is now Ding-A-Ling literally.

Then if I stay there for one moment longer, I see the car I see the license and I see almost where it comes from and the guy doesn't like me to stand at the right either so he's more protective and nice. He has mind height and rhythm until they make it . So pretty much I just did a woman who started off as a negro and worked her way up to s***. Just enough to say she's me before getting to the Negro part to do me with my own Magic. Only. How can you relate that to Adam or a guy of light? You can't.

There is the queen. By herself now. And nothing had to hurt anything for it. In just a few times on cash side only, the guy brightens strong for you never to notice it again. That those people just want to hurt you it's not just a s*** game so two people can do naughty and nasty. 






No comments:

Post a Comment