Thursday, August 11, 2022

Resentment of Octagon

There isn't a such thing. but we offer each other a way to recognize what that is.
It's a part of life. And I can't tell which one people are doing the most.
I want to resent something but I don't think there's anything left.

Anything Undercover I relate to nothing.
Anything that is yours I relate to nothing.
Anything that you owe, I cannot relate to you yet until you see.

That's the resentment level. And I can't tell why she wants it so bad. There's nothing to know. Have you emailed me yet? Have you put aside a donation yet? All I'm asking is have you asked me what it is that it can be. Thank you. 
KC



DONATE 😀😁😃
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=UMKHZP7CRH7SC

Kenya Cordova Show
GUEST CALL-IN (blogtalkradio)
(515) 605-9724

http://blogtalkradio.com/kenyacordova

Author's Corner
Kenya Cordova. Midwest.
City / Southeast . School - private college BBA . Content Creator and Sometimes Illuminati . Reiki therapist . and ASMR . Amazon bookshelf .
Youtube: kenyalynem
Instagram: bana.fahgeo
Blog: mysteryschoolasmr.blogspot.com
;Paypal;CashApp;Coinbase;
Email me: kenyalynem@gmail.com
(Donate buttons on all )

No comments:

Post a Comment