Thursday, August 4, 2022

When To Do Him or Husband


It's always the next husband. I can't remember a time when it was just one guy to be honest. But I recognize it is just one.

So when do I do him? Before the ceremony? When I meet him with my sister-in-law? How much do I recover when I do spin-offs of another guy and girl?

It's always a talent of his to remember. Me. He can't recall the last time because when someone is in the face or at a reunion; there are only options. So for us to do us well, we have to recall the very moment.

Not to set a mood, but I only believe just one. A due diligence non-project, almost a nerd.

Girl get out the house. Says Clyde. There's the outside all the time. I'm not recognizing a guy until he sees that the man is at the unit's hill with God.

The boy is always the Sun who says it at the door. The girl is like a mirage at that rate of reference there. When the girl walks in, boy is always sectioned off admirable. God is the one. His son is boy. Girl walks into a window Mirage. And never comes back through the same manner. Please if you are one enough to repeat that in reference of high source. Thank you.


CUFF LINKS NEW

All my s*** is new. Period. I can't take another guy to the altar unless they know who the man's is or me. God who says through and up. Not at the The Windgate and up. All of us recognize who I am. Then I would like to recognize who you are in a moment.

Laugh all you want, cuz I don't take women to the altar I take men. Only one who seen the light. Cuz a lady doesn't like to talk none. Hahaha.

Also, there's creep Zone and stuff, so I might as well just go by myself or take the one that you recognize as me the self of on Ready.

I take the hand on this red day and all the maps show green zone Avenues. I take the hand on this day to represent a union that bares all and doesn't let out go.


Thank you . KC


 

No comments:

Post a Comment