Saturday, August 6, 2022

Pyramid Thief - Identity Scam



 DRACO BLASTS O

I can't remember a time when my door was locked tighter than what it is now. But I do have an arrival and I want someone to know that I am okay with it.

I don't want people to recognize me silly. However I do see you well. I also feel too.

FEELINGS

When somebody comes in from the back entrance I don't recognize what they look like for a second or two. This mean that I'm okay but there are people in the back that want to participate good. I have no problem with it. But I do want every one to know all the things that take place at a rifles Edge event. This is the quality exception of formidable Posture. There isn't anyone else but you and i. And everything about people is about the same the whole time.

My feelings are the same.

THE SHOW

Nobody's waiting around for someone. everybody should look about right with the exception of anyone who likes to scream jolts. The Hitman is always at the door too. But nobody sees him. I just want to arrive sane.


TAKING S***

How come my wallet or my mantle or something is off beat or paneled high or at a rate of no beat. I don't recognize a person doing things I don't want to see things happen to them and I feel that people know. Don't arrive from the left is the right is already told you.

The the door code is always cash but it only says money to people. That means everybody should know what is happening when you arrive at my home.

Nobody plays monkey games or money games is what that would be, I am only one person. That's the game not.

To get a closer view of you, is very hurtful or pain and not as ridden as what you want it to be.

Please don't take my s*** I'm getting ready to go to the gala.

I have all the things in order. All planned. Thorough. Nothing illegally f***** cap. Nothing mainstained. Just leave me the f*** alone. All is Seabreeze. That also means leave it the f*** alone cuz that smells good when nothing knows about it yet. I don't recognize people, I just know that they play f****** games all f****** day.


PLAY NOTHING . OKAY BACK NICE.

Please do not yell in my back, or in my skull. What do you need me to hear that much?

We believe in medicine. Medicine is ill. But we also believe in taking. Nothing. Nothing means to be in and out of a person's belong tomb Raider. Nothing ill.

Repeat Reminder . KC

No comments:

Post a Comment