Sunday, August 7, 2022

Claim Today then a Sweepstake

 I can't claim today until I recognize what you are; the sky is the limit. The day has many things in store for it and I see so many things on my own. I don't gather them one by one but I think that all my thoughts are pretty Pleasant.

I see that there is a lottery ticket that has my name on it. I believe it. Yours may not because you have to be at a certain decimal of that sound system. And if you are like claiming on an item I recognize then we can't be at the same place at the same time a lot.

I have to know if you like something because I'll just do the item I'm familiar with kinda.

I roll with no punches but there are a lot of them. I can't explain why I see these things but I do understand that people want to do.

1. Grab a bag. People like to get up and go.

2. The next item in that sequence. I don't know anything yet. But it's shockingly surprising like picking up an item . Spontaneity excluded. This is all exciting s***.

3. Claim anything that needs to do. If it's the whole day or sections of an idea, do it. The whole person or the item stands on its own. How grounded can you be?

4. Witness everything new. Why not?

5. All it takes is one jump. Nobody likes to jump more than the guy that jumps a lot. don't be shocked if you can't do it.

6. Claim it anyway.


KC


DONATE BUTTON

No comments:

Post a Comment