Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Get Today 8.23

Today is a good day. I really don't have anything to do. But I do have my trusty friend. I don't ever leave outside without it.

I can't tell you the last time, anything ever happened. I really want to be like the others but I can't find the time to do it.

Get today; it's the only day I have to do it. I can't find another person to do the things around either.

Would you like to be an acquaintance of mine? I really don't see anything wrong with that at all.

I have all day to lesson and plan and relate. But I really don't have a time for an acquaintance yet. Are you liking the program?

I think today is a good day.

Thanks

KC


SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE MATERIAL

DONATE LINK PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

Green Coffee Bean Promo
Affiliate ID
466417

Kenya Cordova Show - blogtalkradio

Amazon Author

Instagram

Twitter

Youtube

Kenya Cordova Show
GUEST CALL-IN (blogtalkradio)
(515) 605-9724

Important Video Post
   ((Why I Reface))

Blog

Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment