Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Public Doctrine - Love and Peace

All right this public Doctrine is facilitated to you by, Green Coffee Bean, Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss

Instead of getting into a car I would only like my privacy. Nobody shares their public opinions unless they want something. I have to recognize why love wants something and peace too because I have no idea what the difference is at that point.

People share reminders until they get rid of something. But I really like to share my thoughts versus my opinion. There is nothing to live by Beyond Christ or the general. The masses is the land sting. And the general is. And Christ is the light. Nobody goes on land alone and nobody rides with water by itself because people want to recognize themselves more.

Love is not control. It doesn't suffer long. There is land and no water. People don't want to participate. Any longer than what it is you are and what you know. That's the whole thing.

Why are you so determined to regulate? Why can't you get your s*** together? Why are you up in my f****** face? How many times do you know not to do it?

Love is oriented and regulated in the way of light and it is narrow enough for us to participate. Enough said.

Thanks. Follow me on Blog Talk Radio later on today or this afternoon. Kenya Cordova Show
Don't forget to Click Follow.

Thanks again. KC

Reminder
(Receive daily Updates Notifications) by Subscribing.
Don't forget to subscribe - if you have troubles with feed ; maintain with a RSS reader app or News Aggregators. Thanks. 

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment