Sunday, August 28, 2022

Morning 8/28 - FiletChigt

Good morning. Fellow subscribers and advisors. We can't get along until we get it. We can't do things until we know it.

Everything is everything. People can't do until they recognize you. When is the righteous day? When is it my day?

The philosopher says it's today. But all the advisors say it's when you do it. How do I take it to the mall or to the moon? Or on the go.

I have some place to go next week and I think people recognize it. I have to get a few accessories.

Are you enjoying the light? I mean the Sun today? It's so valumptuous. I can't wait for it to end never but on a good day it can low a bit. Because I'm already advising a few hundred. And I really recognize them to be good.

Today's sponsor for this blog post is by affiliate at green coffee bean. Thank you for your support.

KC

SPONSOR AFFILIATE BY:
Green Coffee Bean 

Youtube : kenyalynem

Instagram : bana.fahgeo

Donation Cashapp : $galacticwar

 

Amazon reads and kindle: Author :

Kenya Cordova

Blogtalkradio: Podcast: Kenya Cordova Show

Reminder
(Receive daily Updates Notifications) by Subscribing.
Don't forget to subscribe - if you have troubles with the feed ; maintain with a RSS reader app or News Aggregators. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment