Saturday, August 6, 2022

Are Clicks Outerspace too? Like Meditation?

 



Do clicks come from Outer space? I mean literally like for real?

Yes and no. A little more congested than outer space and cleaner.

It's like a celestrial room; you always see it in a science class. It's not smokey or congested but it's just right when you're involving with Biology and dissection and other items.

There's a cleaner area involving ether. We'll leave it at ether and then we'll go from here.

As soon as I place my script to the worldwide system or in the air or on paper and on the computer. All I'm trying to say is once I placed it on the web which is like the air, it is scripted dozens of times; ME.

1st Layer : Ether 

Bargaining and nibbling food wickits .

2nd Layer : Mansion

Prosper and Gold Hood

3rd Layer : Heaven or Celestial Warps

ME

4th Layer : Ar ; Ark ; Assumi 

Cold Digga

There isn't anything wrong, I don't know a person who doesn't know blog. I almost know media Rock science. If I can relate Ether then we'll be fine. All know how to get a message out. We all have seen who and what the center wants us to do . 

There is bargaining not ; and the one places there hand in and everything is handed over to what it is.

5 clicks is always 5000 on the third level and the out coming forever nil on the 4th. Its always between 30 and a 100.

Don't worry,  "I"have seen "I", (myself). 

Blossoms from there without time warp syndrome . Normal is 33 . Clicks . Oblong is the one who "thinks". On ME too long . SWOOP!😁

Thanks!

KC





No comments:

Post a Comment