Monday, August 8, 2022

What is Pococha? Looks Awe - A Review

 Pococha Review.

Pococha Live streaming . Is this something that when we do a video and people are on the other side?

I can't tell. I tried streaming, and I don't recognize any of the people. I tried to link and it seems like it hung around for a second before I recognize that they are live . 

How do I get to the side where I recognize me before I see the numbers or the count clicks?

I don't recognize it but I do have to recover from some of the interaction because people are real live there.

Where is my f****** video? Is it some kind of scam?

I'm not sure where my link is and if they have to link when I'm live stream only? Hm

That means I'm not sure what I look like or any of that stuff like generally public saying because I'm looking right at my self. I just need to regard it for a few minutes longer after the recording or streaming.

 That should be the only thing that I see that can make it a little better for people like me.

So the longer I live stream the more money I can pick up as I continue streaming. That's the part that I like the most!

So wouldn't it be better if I have like a link to carry things through for myself after I live stream? Maybe like a self analysis type of after film? I mean I can be silent for a few and have a really good live video of the day before and my video can be dinged just for being silent. 

That almost sounds like a quiet form of censor.

Oh, that's already happened to me. I may try back later. If you guys see where you can check your video out after you've went live stream like a link or something to the video, let me know. I always want to do it better and I don't want to get censored. Thanks

KC


DONATE BUTTON FOR LIVES






No comments:

Post a Comment