Saturday, August 27, 2022

Late Evening 8/27 - Posture

Good evening and good placement. If I have a good posture, then everything just Falls in line, correct?

People just do what I say and I am happy go lucky about all. There isn't a problem. It's just when you walk up, I have no idea who and why or where. But I do recognize my own and I do have a humble spirit that is very keen and fortunate.

I regulate on no systems but I do have one. And I am quite impressed with all. There is only one. And it is with this, I break bread in decent and every exposure type of witness parts that people would never understand fully.

Tonight is good. Tonight is well. Have no issues. Just make stride. Stay good. And all people are Pleasant at the Everlasting and really want to make sure you're doing well.

Stop by sometime and say hello. It gets sort of lonely but I'm okay.

Thanks

KC


SPONSOR AFFILIATE BY:
Green Coffee Bean 

Youtube : kenyalynem

Instagram : bana.fahgeo

Donation Cashapp : $galacticwar

 

Amazon reads and kindle: Author :

Kenya Cordova

Blogtalkradio: Podcast: Kenya Cordova Show

Reminder
(Receive daily Updates Notifications) by Subscribing.
Don't forget to subscribe - if you have troubles with the feed ; maintain with a RSS reader app or News Aggregators. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment