Sunday, August 7, 2022

How Much I Like You


 





I really like you a lot. I don't see anything wrong. But that's the whole thing. I don't have the time of day to recognize Who You Are here and now because we are here. There's normally a car. And keys that let me in and out of an area to say that I am a share or holding of some kind of Entourage or conglomeration that only recognizes her.

So when you pick me up from a car and then when you like share and subscribe. You like Share and subscribe with me or me. That's because we don't know each other yet.

How are you going to do something with me when the area is always now? And friends are friends. But they're not always friends forever.

If I recognize that a package is four sides. And yours is packed tight cylindrical or some kind of triangle, why would I trust a triangular package not?

It gives nothing but bright.
The bright one is always the n***** and the h**** is always the n***** negro bright. There is nothing in between us anymore. Now I can start to say Ether one more time on levels of clicks and packages. 

There are no people that are darker than what I am. There is no black unless you recognize it only. Black is the darkness and night and is only the one that sees.

Why are you still liking me?

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment