Monday, August 22, 2022

Today 8.22

Today is the rest of your life. I can't tell you what all is except for the one. I have plenty to share but I really recognize you right now.

How do you want to do your life? A simple occasion? An image that detects nothing. I really don't know what it is that I want to do.

I can't tell what it is that I want to see. But I do want to recognize it fully. 

I have everything and I don't need it. But I would like to see if you know exactly what you need. We don't have all day because I can do it.

If you plan on listening please listen fully. Recognize that I may not hear you but I do recognize you're there. Take time to email and share. I really don't have all day.

If you see an email from me, please ignore the symphony and recognize all that you can do. Donate and share. Like And subscribe. And join the new forecast forum blog article posted today. It doesn't require anything but sharing your email so we can stay in touch or do more.

I don't have anything else to share but everything is here.



SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE MATERIAL

DONATE LINK PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

Green Coffee Bean Promo
Affiliate ID
466417

Kenya Cordova Show - blogtalkradio

Amazon Author

Instagram

Twitter

Youtube

Kenya Cordova Show
GUEST CALL-IN (blogtalkradio)
(515) 605-9724

Important Video Post
   ((Why I Reface))

Blog

Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment