Thursday, August 4, 2022

One Day to Plan a Wedding


 Everybody says it's today. And I don't really recognize it to be anything different. I really want to partake in an event that says something to the soul or to the High Spirit. Because all in all, it only takes but just one day to get everything just right.


WHO TOOK MY MANS

How many different people see that there is a nature about him? Many. All of us want to witness someone interesting. Amazing and beautiful. But when it gets down to the limit, I really don't want to dictate it out for dish it out for time sake of plenty.

I can't think of anyone else knowing what a man is until they recognize what I am first. The next day is always the next. If I plan a wedding I really don't want to do something more than once.



I can't tell you.
However I may be able to help out for one moment. Nobody plans a wedding in one day. All it takes is one moment. The look and the glance is all there and what it is written. I can't remember a time when I looked at someone new and said shut up or forget it. I can only say it one time. If I go over and over it, it is someone else but it still is my own. I only recognize me.

The time is now. Whenever you try to recover a pattern of yourself or want to get involved with me higher, I'm always. Available and remittent. I have nothing to do with the average. I am the only one.

Come with me now to the altar and tell me what it is that you're feeling for us to do. Right now though! I only have one moment. Thank you. KC


No comments:

Post a Comment