Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Who is Amanda Kris Lisb?

Who is Amanda? One who is trying. I can't get around to anything but to know. But everything is already filled or placed.

There's a person who knows about it. He has deceased. They wanted to witness it.

Amanda is the only one that says I can do it. There isn't anyone else that knows.

When something happens she already has it. When something doesn't have it she's on it like jet. She doesn't speak in the tone . Isn't decipher. 

Art. Is not a form. The form is the one. Amanda is art. The others are not form have everything. The others are all or everything. Amanda is getting to it. Amanda dissolved. Art is not a form.

God wants to rid Lizzy. Lizzy is not a form blessed. How much of art do I do? I came and didn't see a nothing or form or art. Art is only. The one. How much do I do?

I do the whole thing. Lizzie. I can't do anything else Beyond. There is one talking. He only likes to talk.

Beyond. Talking. The whole thing.

The ridge is at the right side and God is left. The center is called Center and the one is Center. One Ridge, God left, right side is.

There is nothing unnoted.

When Amanda hears what it is she goes for it. There is nothing. Nobody recognizes anything.

The one who left.

The other who dissolves quick.

The land filler, not filament, eat salads; recognizes the dissolve with the eye.

Land. Never not any never.

I can't recognize anything but now and I see that people don't do me. I am here. They recognize participants and listen. I am here; they listen.

Bye

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment