Saturday, August 27, 2022

Late Afternoon HISSHIT 8/27 - Placement

Today won't be today unless we are here for this time. I can't tell you how many ways it has already happened. There is a figment of some imagination that wants to say it, but I'm clear. Literally, sane and right. 

If you want to recognize something now, I only see a person's head. There is no gut pattern. I don't feel anything.

Placement. I have all the things that I need. There is nobody available. This is the help. I have nobody here. I reconcile on my own and only a couple know it keenly before saying wise.

When something is properly placed it doesn't mess up ever. And I have to recognize you because you don't really recognize yourself until it's said said. Meaning, a such type moderator bright ability skin tone wants to make it. But there's nothing ever left again for it to ever arrive so much.

A placement of figures is meaningful. A placement of time is insane and disorderly. An R roller is only a typequest that wants to be so badass with me that doesn't do anything at all. I want every single person to recognize the tone. And why I have to get it out. Why I have to get it out. Why I have to get it out. What congestible is so dime that I can't even say it get it out. The end is only a figure and it is only a figurine image on the y and x coordinate that a typequest would never be there and the placement of M is only the o letter. And the O letter is not on those coordinates ever have we ever seen that before, okay?

 When is three more dealt? Get it out.

A properly placed biddy is only the segment of f*** please get the f*** out of his arm.

😲😭





SPONSOR AFFILIATE BY:
Green Coffee Bean 

Youtube : kenyalynem

Instagram : bana.fahgeo

Donation Cashapp : $galacticwar

 

Amazon reads and kindle: Author :

Kenya Cordova

Blogtalkradio: Podcast: Kenya Cordova Show

No comments:

Post a Comment