Sunday, August 7, 2022

Delivering Things to High Self

 What do you want from me? Is there anything that wants things more than what it is when I was a child or when I really wanted it? No.

That's the same category when there's a person around and they really like what you have. They are involved with you liking it on your own without Assistance or feel about it.

Whenever I cuss or don't say the right thing they're looking at the mouth. When I want to deliver myself hi, they warn you before you do it.

There isn't anyone darkened and reflective like Him. It's just a stranger. But I would know it if I say I am the one, I know it right away because he looks just like me. The only difference is that his darkened is not as seen or disposable the way we reference ourselves sun or Light.

If I were to get a con man into the sun, he would have to stare at it longer than what I know about it at that time of day. Or be around me, and he's a different person that never witnessed it there. That means he'll get eating up by the Sun first cuz it doesn't recognize, then my higher grid takes what it is that he's trying to control; then all is the same or wetly balanced . Not equally yoked.

KC




No comments:

Post a Comment