Monday, August 8, 2022

Time - Fear about IT. Or just the pronoun

 That is it. The word it in that previous sentence is just a pronoun. It can be said thousands of times and all we know is that it is it. That could be God or man or some thing that we're looking at that makes a difference or no sense.

We normally clown It. And have no recollection of it or try to in our dreams to never really recognize it again. That's just meaning that was it.

 That might be the reason why it is it and not really a name. Again, something we may clown a bit.

 So don't do it. Says Ann.

So don't be it. Says Peter.

So don't try it. Says Connor.

So don't get too close to it. Says IT.

" cuz I may want you to"

(In your head or something…) …is the dialogue It .

DONATE BUTTON

MY TIME ON FEAR - NONE

Come on man. Before you try to take all of it, I don't want to interfere with what you're trying to do, because everybody sees. You don't have a dream. You don't have a door that a person sees you all the time. Why do you mess with me so much?

Big nose after the winter time. Bronze skin after a deep winter after the summer though. You don't ever show up right at the time either. I feel like I'm wasting like a drain trash. What are you wanting me to alleviate with seeing your nose or your eyes or yellow stem cell veins?

We don't have time for that s***.

Many of us flow and we know but we don't have to recognize you each time you say, hey yo kid.

All right. That's enough about IT. Cuz I'm getting sleepy.

MAN just say you're a n***** so we can get this over with. Lol .

Cuz I'm scared of evil s***. Are you a  n***? Oh, just wondering.

OH S****! MY TIME OFF!

Let me keep walking. I thought I was talking to somebody. Bye.

KC








No comments:

Post a Comment