Sunday, August 28, 2022

Evening 8/28 - Boost Up from Down

Hi how are you and good evening. I can only say that I'm here. But I cannot say that you're here with me.

How is the episode? I can't feel what you're talking about so please speak and be rid of all kinds of betrayal ways. Because when I have to go up and it's already been at Boost before, then nobody recognizes what it is.

I'm level. The up location is very high. There is someone who didn't do all their fair. I boost and at the down point is also me. I go up with my spine and hips, and work it up quick with a boost.

No other person knows this position but the one that mirrors me the most but it isn't me.

He does this the whole time and doesn't want people to recognize he was not a participant literally. He does participate at rates of one person and his is light and doesn't mirror her on the left like I said me.

If I only get in front of the one, which is only that location that I was talking about a few seconds ago, then all is fine. The one is always going to tell me everything. He's also going to recognize why he's there and why he didn't do anything.

Boost level charged up and fine at that location. All sides are charged and ready. Power lines are listening and not really listening but they are charged and ready. All Sites know the person is arriving.

All knows that it is a boost and recognizing she's on her way up. Nothing is left under that magnescope. Everything Rises but at the rate they are the one in front of her that doesn't mirror literally. Like the one that does the guy on the right who doesn't do the left side on the mirror level her.

Nothing rides particularly with her. Everything is about like an illusion but it is magnified as Glory.

The attention is on the one. She's gained all kinds of momentum. And has rid the guy that looks so bad to her and at her is what I meant the most. Because he does look like me and references that I know he's the one at the mirror.

Meaning he's in agony that much. And is looking very much on her poignantly. And doesn't want to ride and he needs it the most.

I have all my money. And the Boost was only for him to get a ride the most. Other than that he's already dismayed someone in all the most that they wouldn't do anything for him anyway. Like people may even change their mind about it or my own self.

The cash is level. The compartment is straight. The Boost is ready and ongoing and is very much the Everlasting as much as the right side has seen it over and over again. The Everlasting is that.

No one's asking about the Boost anymore or the guy. That was all that was anyway. They all see the person. Myself as a representative and member of the light organization and the cash levels. There's no rocks or hidden matter. We all are up and he says it early before they may smash a rock or two. He is desperate for the attention and I am here at this level. Thank you very much.

KC

Youtube : kenyalynem

Instagram : bana.fahgeo

Donation Cashapp : $galacticwar

 

Amazon reads and kindle: Author :

Kenya Cordova

Blogtalkradio: Podcast: Kenya Cordova Show

Reminder
(Receive daily Updates Notifications) by Subscribing.
Don't forget to subscribe - if you have troubles with the feed ; maintain with a RSS reader app or News Aggregators. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment