Saturday, August 27, 2022

Good Morning Bricget 8/27

Good morning and how are you today? Just checking in. Wanted to make sure that you're fine for the next segments of our commune.

Can we try again today? It's very important to most but it's special to me. I have much to share with you especially the mystery boxes. And some other stuff like on YouTube and Instagram.

I really like to know something soon. I would like to put your name on my wish list. And check out your design and views on the mystery boxes as well.

The talk is steady and not cheap. Not cheap at all. I would appreciate a donation or tip or something. Thank you. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I handed you something a long time ago and I just would like to know what the outcome was and is, because I really like you. I like you so much that I wouldn't mind offering you my closet full of mind and logic but I am sitting right here. Thank you very much.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€”

Join me for Blog Talk Radio today and tomorrow and don't forget to follow so you can be notified of any changes or upcoming live podcasts.

SPONSOR AFFILIATE BY:
Green Coffee Bean 

Youtube : kenyalynem

Instagram : bana.fahgeo

Donation Cashapp : $galacticwar

 

Amazon reads and kindle: Author :

Kenya Cordova

Blogtalkradio: Podcast: Kenya Cordova Show

No comments:

Post a Comment