Friday, July 19, 2019

The Human and The Werewolf

THE WHOLE THING
There is nothing more than everything. How come he doesn't want to do anything but all of it? When I find out he is the only thing, I have to do it for awhile then overcome a stream of situated ideals before he destroys all of them. How come I am still working on my only thing? I really don't like anything without him involved; is this me using him? Did I recognize his work or ideals? The only thing I want in the entire world is him. But I already know what he is and he is the only thing to him. The entire time. How many frictions can I create until he figures it out without destroying something? When the rules come out, he is the one that takes every single one and dies alone if he messes it up; why sign something like that? I will have to explain it in these audio's. Thanks.

Light_The Human and The Werewolf - Sex Version
Light_The Human and The Werewolf
AUDIOBOOKS - DOCUMENTARIES
Light_Sad Light_Garden of Evil Light_ASMR

Donations are here

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I really need to get it right there. Can anyone people exact why they want something more than anything? After this interaction; no. lol.

    ReplyDelete