Monday, July 22, 2019

On the Metaphysian - Lesson Break


On the Metaphysician - Lesson Break
Just doing a few notes for myself here on a small Lesson break. Here are the lesson's thus far below if you need to listen to them. I share my notes, but of course these are the audio's that may not make much sense to the naked ear but if you followed along with me on previous blogs, you may be up to speed. lol. I do reference it quick and they are plain notes literally. So, you can ignore them. But all and all, the Lesson's are all there for your study. Alright. Please comment below anything you witness feel to share at the moment.

Metaphysician Notes 7-21

Metaphysician Notes 7-21 ii

Metaphysician Notes 7-23

LESSON I

LESSON II

LESSON III

LESSON IV

Donations are here

5 comments:

  1. Deliberate and intentional. Amazing. Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently doing a fasting today. Ate a couple items this morning which lasted for 20 minutes. I would call this a serum mixture chemically in reference to the physical; sounds like and is the following: cough syrup heavy congestion, cold flu - orange, a few aspirins too. Uncomfortable the most on doing any eating when I have already clocked the day when waking up; so here is where this is the most so I can make the most of it anyway or the best. The serum mixture is like a sedative once the entity judges I didn't do it perfect. I also have a seltzer/high levels of salt/not sodium [like a base] that is in the grid linings called a Zbot that is only working on "instant" Green exit door approvals so i can start gridding my NOW without looking so much as to when my closed circuit pattern I developed is ready. And such. Alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entity attacked from the right side without recognizing what window or solution was being offered at the best rate. Took down all my energetic friend zone experience or polite remembrances of holistic giddy gestures from website functionality. I'll have to do an entrance on this programming that should come in later. Showing up to date references that mend toward the prior conversational up to now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Authority and Control/Misuse of Authority; 808 housing ; Monday school on government/non government and if they are allowed. Thursday school on law and effort. If I'm going to invest anymore time on the 808 for money or management. May let this area slide for a bit after relocating. Most of it will have to be rebooted to another technique until comes back as an unaware franchise. And are the other countries notified about schemes.

    2. Control Monies/ Abuse of financial gain methods; no control on how they post and one's are begging to listen and construct an outcome; Tuesday on Mukbang schedules. The grocery items are linked and so are the monies. Have to ride out most of the franchises with ASMR/storyline memos over and over; Thursday - needing to find who is the culprit but to reprint it over and over until there is no fake government. RED exits cater to all their programs because of their loyalty.

    ReplyDelete