Thursday, July 18, 2019

Ground Material

The only real thing in front of me is the way I do things. I only understand why people are delivering more messages than the real thing.When I start off with the nation; I relate only how we exist. Before i state anything about the light and how we are to coexist. The complete trio is here and it only relates to how we are with each other from the start. How many people can deliver a message before they discover that something in front of them wants it to be gone. A rude discovery is the in-talk never and we are to figure it out before we go into pain. Whatever alien ship we state our whereabouts reside, it all sounds the same. If Archangel Michael, the doll that says its me but really does exist as a person that delegates the same as anyone's boss, the replica is now the system of fear. Which fear does Michael want you to feel now? How many angels can become disturbed by one that wants to do it himself? He does seat as the boss but not as the angel; so this dark pattern of weird wants to delay all progress you had with the angel himself once you discover that Lucifer is the only one that needs something. How many times do we feed off of one's plate or the other and relate to them anything? Never. We always need from our own. Thanks!

The Coexist Nation

My Michael

My Michael - Earth Beings

Donations are here

1 comment: