Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Why I Reface (See Video Description)

 



The HEAD and VIDEO calls . Are you the Real person? YES . Nobody can cover our face . NO . No Light can cover the Ones who do stuff . The Light you notice only . Until you don't recognize a nose like a scarecrow . The same as my photo on this blog. (my photograph like on Youtube, Google or blogtalkradio or my Author photo) The reface is me too . Light EXFOLIATED over a g a i n . a n d . a g a i n . This is how we can look like someone else . Video Calls right now ? Sort of . Notice I am doing radio blog now . hmm . MONEY shines the bright you see . Bright Light is a Light . A person who notices until you get to the Real again . A photo like this one . Black manilla or flat image to you to meet . Or cream . Real Light . "Bright" the one who mocks you . "Ugly" or . I'll say it like that . The ugly . Not you . How to get the radio person this photo with you . $1million . (Oh no!) . Me not on the video phone right now . lol . The photoshoot re fa stuff $5,000 and her expenses to and from a location so she sees her home again . My home . Example of what is what . Real me and that other . Most are not the bright real . Hard to get them to admit that shit before someone calls her ugly and she's sad . UGLY is a Figure . lol . Too much plastic person until its not a person . looking though . lol . Not light . Real me . God or KNOW . like intuitive a lot . Alright . That's it !! Any questions ? (You can't hurt UGLY but you can hurt Real...fyi...Street knowledge or good looks everywhere until they mention what reptil type . ) Mean one gets washed over and over and the One gets a Power jump cause they cried or got too close to plastic and cords) . What I AM and about the Video Chat we all can handle : Did they beat? Y . Did I cry . No . They did .
LOVE

DONATE πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=UMKHZP7CRH7SC


No comments:

Post a Comment