Sunday, July 31, 2022

Today's News Scape


 Hi how are you today? This is Kenya with today's news topics. I've heard about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp this week and it looks like things are brighter for her but I can't tell anything about what the outcome is yet. Also it seems like Johnny is getting a settlement from his auction. Which is a good thing really. Cuz nobody wants to be in that situation any longer than what it has been. You know?

Also I seen Will Smith made a public apology to Chris Rock in the news the other day. I hope Chris got the message.  Things seem to be rolling on that side a little bit smoother. What do you guys think? Is Will Smith covered by a public announcement such as that or does people need to recognize it harder on another type of platform? I think that was fairly nice and okay for right now. It was pretty basic and almost sad. I hope things go all right. For the two of them.
Oh yeah, Beyonce's new album came out this week. It's called Renaissance. I hope you guys like it. Cuz I heard one or two of the songs and it was really really nice. Somebody was talking about gayism or that she's showing that she's showing gay on the music side or on the album. Is that what you guys heard? Cuz I was really shocked by that. To be honest, I really didn't notice that. I think the album's hot.
I think Tye Tribbett, Gospel singer, came out with a new album this same week as well. One of my favorite songs is called, New . ๐Ÿ˜
Which is pretty cool. 
Lastly, Vise President, Kamala Harris, arrived to Indiana this week as well to cover the recent legislation on the abortion ban . I'm from Indiana, so I'll be hearing more about that in the near future.
Well that's all I have for today. I hope all is well with you. bye.

KC




No comments:

Post a Comment